It's New Year's week at the Holiday Grand Plan!
We'll record Christmas memories, prepare for New Year's celebrations, and begin to look ahead to a new start in the new year.
After the holiday, the Holiday Grand Plan sees us into an organized New Year. Putting home and holiday to bed for the winter wraps up the holiday celebration, and energizes us for the challenges of a new year.
- Decorate for New Year's Eve party. (Gold and white).
- Write thank-you notes.
- Take down tree. Pack ornaments. Wrap lights around flat rolls of newspaper.
- Make New Years' resolutions.
TO READ THIS WEEK
- Party Time! Four Steps to Easy Entertaining
- New Year, New You: Keeping New Year's Resolutions
- Hold a Post-Holiday Debriefing