Has the upcoming Thanksgiving meal created chaos in the holiday kitchen? This year, get help--online, by phone or through Twitter--with all your Thanksgiving turkey problems!
Whether you need to know about thawing times, stuffing recommendations, cooking methods or problem solving, try these resources for holiday cooking questions:
- The Foster Farms Turkey Helpline is staffed 24 hours a day through November 30. Call with your questions at 800-255-7227.
- Get turkey cooking tips and solutions from the Butterball Hot Line at 800-288-8372. Staffers answer the phone from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through December.
- The Honeysuckle White Consumer Affairs Office offers turkey assistance weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST at 800-532-5756. Office will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Find answers to food safety questions at the U.S.D.A. Meat and Poultry Hotline, open 8 a.m to 2 p.m. EST on Thanksgiving Day, 888-674-6854
- Check Butterball.com's Holiday Planning Guide for a wide range of cooking helps. Includes portion planners, shopping lists, cooking guidelines and leftover suggestions.
- Get everything you need to know about your holiday turkey at Honeysuckle White's Turkey Basics site. Tips, frequently asked questions and food safety pointers.
- Bring a gleaming bird to the table with Foster Farms Turkey Tips. Includes advice for cooking methods, carving and serving the holiday turkey.
Via Social Networking: