Ready to ship holiday gifts to family and friends? Check out these resources from the United States Postal Service! With free shipping boxes, online tools and a helpful holiday mailing calendar, sending gifts and holiday cards no longer means a long wait in a longer line.
To make the most of your Postal Service, check these resources:
- Free Shipping Boxes and Envelopes. Need to box holiday gifts for shipping? Visit the USPS.com Online Store to order a variety of free Priority Mail boxes and envelopes. But hurry! You'll need to place your order soon to get your holiday shipping out on time.
- Check the Calendar. Stay on top of holiday mailing deadlines with the a convenient holiday mailing calendar. You'll know at a glance when and how to ship gifts to be sure they arrive on time for Christmas.
- Buy Holiday Stamps. Buy holiday stamps online for best selection of Christmas designs, and to save a trip to the Post Office. For a small convenience fee, your choice of holiday stamps is shipped straight to your mailbox. Easy!
- Ship From the Comfort of Home. Want to avoid the line? The USPS Click-n-Ship® service lets you calculate postage, print mailing labels, schedule carrier pickup and check delivery status right from your computer. Save time, save gas and avoid the crowds!
- Go Mobile. Want to do all of the above ... on the go? Check out the USPS Mobile® app for smartphones and tablets. Keep tabs on holiday shipping right from your pocket.