Ship Easy, Ship Quick: Holiday Help from the USPS
Ready to ship holiday gifts to family and friends? Check out these resources from the United States Postal Service! With free shipping boxes, online tools and a helpful holiday mailing calendar, sending gifts and holiday cards no longer means a long wait in a longer line.
To make the most of your Postal Service, check these resources:
- Free Shipping Boxes and Envelopes. Need to box holiday gifts for shipping? Visit the USPS.com Online Store to order a variety of free Priority Mail boxes and envelopes. But hurry! You'll need to place your order by December 3 to get your holiday shipping out on time.
- Check the Calendar. Stay on top of holiday mailing deadlines with the a convenient holiday mailing calendar. You'll know at a glance when and how to ship gifts to be sure they arrive on time for Christmas.
- Buy Holiday Stamps. Buy holiday stamps online for best selection of Christmas designs, and to save a trip to the Post Office. For a small convenience fee, your choice of holiday stamps is shipped straight to your mailbox. Easy!
- Ship From the Comfort of Home. Want to avoid the line? The USPS Click-n-Ship® service lets you calculate postage, print mailing labels, schedule carrier pickup and check delivery status right from your computer. Save time, save gas and avoid the crowds!
- Go Mobile. Want to do all of the above ... on the go? Check out the USPS Mobile® app for smartphones and tablets. Keep tabs on holiday shipping right from your pocket.